Organizational Transformation Services
Organizational Transformation is the process that focuses on transforming the organization to meet critical strategic objectives and capture qualitative and quantitative results.
Alleyne provides client direction and support in the following key service elements for the successful and sustainable transformation of an organization:
- Strategic Planning Services that are predicated on setting an organizational goal that is highly desirable yet currently unattainable. This begins a chain of action that leads to a set of linked goals that foster increases in performance, service and/or quality and lead to the creation of competitive advantages.
- Performance Team Building Services that provide critical support for the transformation and embrace driving business decisions that translate strategic objectives into a detailed action plan and incorporates all current organizational initiatives into that plan;
- Organizational Architecture Services that align the organizational infrastructure with newly created corporate realities;
- Change Management Services that facilitate the rebirth of an organization and includes the acquisition of new skills and competencies for which specific performance objectives and specific action plans can be developed;
- Operational Effectiveness Services that foster workforce deployment to elicit the potential of employees and consider Work Redesign by altering the way resources consider work in order to achieve significant results. Alleyne Inc. uses its PIPETM methodology to support the identification of Productivity Improvements through Process Engineering;
- Business Unit Facilitation that considers redefining Business Partnerships within existing partner relationships; and,
- Project Management Services that are supported by our proprietary ProMACHTM project management methodology that promotes successful project implementation through the principles of accountability, commitment and harmony.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org and asking for a digital brochure.